This segment of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas features a Mental Health Information Session with guest Gina Mckinney, LCSW. Mckinney broke down many topics regarding mental health, including the impact of slavery on today’s mental health of the black community.
Mckinney provided data on how East New York has the highest number of psychiatric hospitalized patients, of any neighborhood in New York City. Watch the show and share the information with family and friends.
Watch past episodes of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas with the following guests
- Congressman Hakeem Jeffries
- Attorney Ed King on Evictions (Landlord and Tenant Issues)
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Joycelyn Taylor
- Entrepreneur & Business Information Session With CEO of Fusion East
- Hip Hop Artist & Producer KOTA The Friend on Being Independent
- Brooklyn DA Eric Gonzalez
- Senator Roxanne Persaud
- Senator Julia Salazar
To Suggest a guest for the show email email@example.com and put “VOICES of ENY” in the subject line.